Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Funnies

Rose:
"I don't have any cavities, I just have a hole in my tooth."
Rose happily explained to me after her last visit to Dr. Uncle Alex.

Rose decorated Grandma Joy and Grandpa Ken's living room for them

























Ava:
"He broke up that job and got a new one."
Ava trying to say that Paul left his old job for a new one.

Ninja Girls



































Madeline:
"I didn't see my arm hitting her."
Madeline's defense: insisting that hitting Ava today was an accident.



































Ella:
"Thanks, Dad!  You are awesome!"
Ella's response to Paul after he gave her a piece of cake.

And here is a video of Ella singing "Do you want to build a snowman?" from the new Disney movie Frozen:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2As81rWjW_FcmRSbHBSemNwRzQ/edit?usp=sharing

(if you highlight the link above and right click, there should be an option that says 'Go to...(this link)' or you can copy and paste the link in a new browser.)  Sorry Blogger would not let me upload the video any other way.



HAPPY Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment