Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Funnies

Rose:
Max had gas and I said, "That stinks, Max!"  Then Rose commented,
"I guess he's going to be like Dad!"



































Ava:
"Her name is Ann but you can call her Annabelle for short."
I overheard Ava telling Rose when she asked what her baby doll's name was.

Ava uses Max's carseat for her baby and puts it in her stroller just like I do in the big stroller :)



























Madeline:
"When you put a shell on a peanut then it's a pistachio."
Madeline told Ella, trying to explain to her where pistachios come from.

How Madeline fell asleep in the hallway one night



































Ella:
"That's Dad's favorite Batman!"
Ella told me when I showed her a Spiderman shirt at the store.

Ella holding tight to her paci when I threatened to take it away



































Max:
Just had to show some baby cuteness :)




HAPPY Friday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment