Friday, November 15, 2013

Another Barber in Training

I don't know why my daughters insist on practicing their hair styling techniques at such an early age, but it seems to run in the family.  First Rose, who had not just one bad encounter with scissors, but more like four or five, and now Madeline.  I should have locked the scissors away in a safe a long time ago.

This morning, while I was in the shower getting ready to go to our homeschool group get-together, the girls were supposed to be making birthday cards in the school room.  I get out and as I start doing the girls' hair, I notice Madeline's hair didn't feel quite right.  Right then I knew.  Scissors.  I HATE scissors.


The Evidence:


The Damage:
She got poor Ella too.  My baby's hair :(






The Repair:
Madeline's new do, done by yours truly.






Ella's locks required more professional help.

Her first hair cut.

She held so still...such a big girl.

Her new little blonde bob.

Not all of the damage could be repaired, but at least it is better.


Big eyed beauty

They do look cute in their little haircuts.  I just wish they'd let me decide when and where to have their hair cut so it could be done a little more professionally :)  That little stinker.



No comments:

Post a Comment